20 Sources Of Pain In The Body That Are Directly Linked To Each Specific Emotional States
September 25, 2015 | General, Health and Beauty | No Comments|
Pain is one of the most common feeling in our body. Pain has three manifestations and they are energy, perception and physical manifestation. Each kind of pain may be related to a specific emotional state in our mind. This shows us that although we are grownups yet we need to learn many more life lessons in order to learn how to avoid pain. Once the lesson is firmly incorporated in our lives, understood and learned is a way that may be transferred to other people, the pain simply disappears.
The body is especially clear when it comes to pain. The experiences of your life manifest directly in your body and when you experience emotional stress, your body shows you exactly what the problem is. The only thing you need to do is decode it.
- The pain in the musclesrepresents a challenging ability to move in our lives. How flexible are we being with our experiences at work, home or within ourselves. Go with the flow..
- The pain in thehead ( headaches) limit decision making. Migraines occur when we know the decision to make and we do not take it. Make sure to take time each day to relax. Do something that will relieve that tension.
- Pain in the neckis an indication that you may be having trouble with forgiveness of others, or even yourself. If you’re feeling neck pain, consider the things you love about yourself and others. Consciously work toward forgiveness.
- Pain in the gums is related to decisions you do not take or that you do not stand. Be clear in your goals and go for it!
- Pain in the shoulder may indicate that you’re carrying a real emotional burden. That’s where the saying “shouldering a problem” comes from. Focus in on some proactive problem solving and distributing some of that burden to other people in your life.
- The stomach painoccurs when you have not digested, figuratively, something negative. The feeling of not being respected hole causes a sensation in the stomach, and a grief.
- Pain in the upper backindicates that you lack emotional support. You might feel unloved. If you are single, it might be time to meet someone.
- Pain in the lower back might mean you’re worrying too much about money or you’re lacking in emotional support. It may be a good time to ask for an overdue raise or consider a financial planner to help you utilize money a little bit better.
- Pain In Your Sacrum and Tail Bone.You may be sitting on an issue that needs to be addressed. Get to the bottom of it and you will see resolution.
- Pain in the elbowhas a lot to do with the resistance to change in your life. If your arms are stiff, it can mean that you are too steep to things in your report. It is perhaps time to dare to move things or at least, to let you go!
- Pain in the arms. You’re carrying something or someone as an emotional burden. It may be time to ask yourself why do you keep carrying it?
- Pain in the hands. The hands symbolize the link to others, does not connect. If you feel pain in the hand, it may mean that you do not stretch enough out to others. Try to make new friends, restore the connection!
- Pain in the hips. If you’ve been afraid of moving, that may manifest as a pain in the hips. Sore hips could be a sign that you’re too resistant to changes and moves. It may also show a caution toward making decisions. If you’re thinking on some big ideas, it’s time to make a decision. General pain in the hips relates to support. When they slip out, it generally relates to an imbalance in how you are relating to life. Feeling the lack of love and support.
- Pain in the joints generally. Like muscles, pain in the joints are flexible. Be open to new ways of thinking, lessons and life experiences.
- The knee pain. The knee, which can mean “I us” symbolizes our relationship to another subject, balanced or aggressive. The knee trouble indicates a difficulty to fold, to accept things as they are. The voltage can be linked to the OUTSIDE worldlaughing as yourself. The inside of the knee refers to the community, work, friends; the outside of the knee is linked to personal problems. Remember: you are a human, a mere mortal. Do not allow your ego to dominate your life. Volunteering can be beneficial.
- The Dental Painexpresses the fact that you do not like your situation. At constant rehashing this disgust, this affects your emotions in everyday life. Remember that experience pass more quickly when you focus on the positive aspects.
- Pain in the anklesshows that you do not grant you the right to pleasure. It is perhaps time to become more forgiving towards yourself. Try spicing up your love life.
- Pain Causing Fatigue.Boredom, resistance, and denying what it takes to move forward, “What’s next?” Open yourself to that little voice which speaks very softly and nudges you towards a new experience.
- The foot pain. When you are depressed, you may feel some pain in the feet. Too much negativity can occur under your feet. Enjoy the small pleasures of life. Adopt a pet or find a new hobby, a new passion. Seek joy.
- An unexplained pain in various body parts. The cellular structure of the body is constantly renewed and during this process, is purged of negative energies. The immune system and all systems in the body are found in weakened. So while the body may appear to be in a state of illness, it is more or less in a state of clearing. Know that it will pass!