She Was Puzzled Why Her Toddler Kept Getting Sick But Then Found The Heartbreaking Reason Behind It!
All parents in the world want to keep their children safe, but we all know that can be really hard sometimes. It’s because there are always new challenges and new “threats” for them. according to the web-portal Distractify, the mothers Marie-Pier L’Hostie and Penny Powell from Montreal, Canada, shared pictures to Facebook of what they actually found inside their children’s sippy cup lids. So now, all parents around the worlds are freaking out at what they find.
One of the mothers posted this on her Facebook wall:
“One of my friends, Simon O’kanada, wondered why his son was always sick. So, one day he broke the anti-spill top of his Tommee Tippee bottle and found mold inside the mouthpiece. That part of the sippy cup doesn’t wash and the worst thing about it is that it can’t be seen unless it’s broken. So, Simon called the company and the lady on the phone laughed out loud.
Several other mother in different parts of the Country have also discovered mold, after my post in another Facebook group. So, this is why I’m sharing you. And I’m asking you if you have these cups in your house, then you should be extra careful. Being washed by hand or in the dishwasher – the mold will still be there.”
The other concerned mother posted this on her Facebook wall:
“You should all be very careful. If you have these sippy cups in your home and if you use them for a while, you should throw them away immediately. Open your caps, remove the anti-spill guard and break it into two. You will see that mold settles in the cap and makes children sick. And please, if you can, you should take some pictures and join the other parents who have raised a complaint against the consumer service. Neither the dishwasher or washing by hand removes it.”
Well, the manifacturers of the Tommee Tippee cups have responded very quickly and they have stated that there are special instructions that describe how to properly clean this part of the sippy cup. But, according to the actual users of this product, the only way to avoid your child becoming very ill is to throw away this cup in the thrash. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family.