Mercury has been used in fillings since the 19th century. Dentists throughout the US continued to use amalgam fillings because they were much cheaper, faster, and easier to place than traditional gold materials.
However, did you know all silver fillings (aka malgam fillings) contain about 50% mercury? Did you also know mercury is a very toxic element? In fact, there is no known safe level of mercury exposure. Silver fillings are very popular in the US and have been used to fill the cavities of more than 100 million Americans. However, more and more, research shows that silver fillings expose you to the toxic, very dangerous effects of mercury.
HOW MERCURY FILLINGS POISON YOUR BODY
What most people don’t know is that every time you chew on food a small amount of mercury from your filling is released into your body. Chewing gum is especially dangerous since it releases a higher amount of mercury into your body,
THE DANGERS OF MERCURY FILLINGS
The health dangers of mercury fillings are scary. They cause mercury poisoning which leads to a multiple problems, including tremors, insomnia, headaches, nerve damage, kidney problems, and respiratory failure. In one recent study by the University of Washington, researchers discovered that even the low-level release of mercury toxins into the body causes brain damage.
HOW TO DETOX YOUR BODY FAST OF MERCURY
The most effective and inexpensive way to detox your body is to take spirulina. According to many recent scientific studies, spirulina (find it here) helps support healthy detoxification of built up toxins from the body by binding to them. Thus, these toxins are carried out of the body through natural processes of elimination.