8 Symptoms of Mold Poisoning You Should Never Ignore (And What To Do About It)

Mold poisoning occurs as a result of toxic mold and it can be very dangerous if not treated in time. This is not a very common disease and many people don’t know about it bit is an illness which will take your physical strength. Read this article in order to find out if you have mold poisoning and how to treat it.

What is toxic mold and how it appears?

The perfect environment for toxic mold is full with moist, it is warm and protected. It usually appears in the corners of the house, basement or old buildings. The most common types of mold are Aspergillus, Penicillium, and Cladosporium. The toxic mold is known by the name Stachybotrys chartarum and appears when paper or wood is exposed to water.

How it affects your health?

When mold is inhaled in the lungs it immediately spreads through your bloodstream and creates mycotoxins. The symptoms of this poisoning are not that exposed and for the doctors is very hard to define what in fact is.

Here is a list of some of the most common symptoms of mold poisoning:

– Pain in the joints and stiffness

 – Difficulty with concentration and memory

 – Physical fatigue and weakness

– Vertigo

– Lightheadedness

– Difficulty breathing or sinus issues

– Tingling or numbness in the skin

– Light sensitivity

What you should do?

If you have some of the abovementioned symptoms visit your doctor immediately so he will make the right tests and determine the most suitable therapy. Also, you need to make some changes in your home and immediately remove the toxic mold and clean the surfaces.

First what you need to do, is to find where is that toxic mold. Check your home, your office or the place where you spend most of your time during the day. Once you identify the places call cleaning experts and let them take care of it. In this way you will be sure that is professionally cleaned and that you and your family are safe.

Second, you need to take care for yourself. Use clay and charcoal to detox your body. Once you removed all of the toxins you can start with the healing process.

Balance your diet and consume probiotics, magnesium and vitamins in order to give boost to your immune system so it can fight the disease.

Install high – quality air filter in your house, office or the place where you spend most of your time during the day. This will keep the air clean and prevent the mold from reappearing.

Toxic mold also can be a reason for some chronic disease. Therefore, if you suffer from any of the symptoms mentioned above or you have some chronic disease see your doctor for testing.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.