THIS PLANT IS CALLED “GOD’S GIFT” AS IT CAN CURE MORE THAN 100 DISEASES!
Chaya or tree spinach, is a large, fast-growing leafy perennial shrub that is believed to have originated in the Yucatán Peninsula of Mexico. You may not have heard about this amazing plant, but many people have praised it for its incredible health benefits. Recently, an older lady wrote to us anonymously about the plant – she believes that it is a gift of God thanks to its ability to cure numerous diseases and conditions.
The woman was dealing with a cyst in her right breast for years, and nothing helped until she started taking the plant. Chaya made her cyst disappear in only 3 months, and she was feeling much better after only 3 days of the treatment.
Here are the top health benefits of Chaya:
- Treats and prevents anemia;
- Cures asthma;
- Improves eyesight and brain function;
- Improves the calcium levels in the body;
- Is very helpful in cases of osteoporosis;
- Can regulate the blood sugar levels and treat diabetes;
- Treats sore throat and throat infections;
- Prevents headaches;
- Regulates your cholesterol levels and reduces the levels of uric acid in the blood;
- Balances the metabolic system;
- Prevents varicose veins;
- Prevents hemorrhoids;
- Detoxifies the liver;
- Helps children grow.
These are only some of the health benefits of Chaya – believe us when we say that it can treat almost all diseases and conditions! The plant can be added to soups and salads or used as a tea, but should never be consumed raw. Here’s how to prepare a healthy cup of Chaya tea:
- 6 Chaya leaves
- 2 cups of water
Bring the water to a boil, then add the leaves and let the tea simmer for 10 minutes. Drink a cup of the Chaya tea 3 times a day before meals for best results. You can also add the leaves in soups, salads and creams, just make sure that they’re well washed previously.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
Natural Remedies For Diverticulosis That Are Worth Sharing!
No Comments | Jun 27, 2017
This Tea Heals Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hashimoto’s, Multiple Sclerosis, And Lupus
No Comments | Dec 20, 2016
THIS TEA REMEDY WILL HELP YOU QUIT SMOKING IN JUST 72 HOURS! TRY IT YOURSELF!
No Comments | May 25, 2017
This Woman Puts Garlic Under Her Son’s Pillow Every Night. You Will Do The Same When You Find Out Why…
No Comments | May 4, 2016