Aloe vera – we’ve all heard about this super health plant. It usually grows in tropical climates, and it’s usually grown for medicinal purposes only. But, you should also know that it’s very easy to grow aloe vera in your home, because it doesn’t require too much attention or care. You just have to water it sometimes, it needs a warm place and to fertilize it sometimes. This amazing and super healthy plant has many health benefits, due to its medicinal properties. Aloe Vera’s leaves are filled with thick get and they are harvested very easily. You just have to open the leave and collect the aloe vera gel from it.
Or, you can get some aloe vera gel in your local health store. But, your best option is to grow your own homemade aloe vera gel. You will get the best benefits if you harvest the biggest and ripest leaves because of their larger concentration of gel. In this article we are going to show you the most important health benefits of this amazing and super healthy plant.
Health benefits of applying aloe vera gel topically:
- It heals wounds faster
- Reduces aging
- It moisturizes your skin
- It soothes burns and sunburns
- Reduces wrinkles
- Very useful in soothing and calming washes, boils and other skin problems
- It works as anti-itching remedy for bug bites
- Works well as a hair conditioner (it prevents hair loss)
- You can use it as a shaving gel as well
Health benefits of takin aloe vera internally:
- Aloe vera promotes better functioning of the urinary tract
- It improves the body’s immune system
- It lowers arthritis inflammation
- It soothes stomach problems
- Aloe vera promotes healthy gums
- It stabilizes the blood sugar levels
- Improves the health of the health
- It improves the quality of the blood
- It boosts the production of white blood cells and healthy cells in cancer patients
- Aloe vera reduces the heartburn symptoms
- Helps with indigestion
Aloe vera is also very useful in preventing digestive problems, such as: constipation, bloating, IBS and colitis and calms. Some people believe that this plant actually originates from North Africa. But, the first medicinal use was in the ancient Egyptian Papyrus – called ebers. There were 12 different recipes for aloe vera healing in this papyrus. Many people around the world use this amazing plant, cause of its medicinal properties.
As you can see, this amazing plant has many health properties and it can provide many health benefits. Do you use aloe vera gel and how do you use it? Share your thoughts in the comment section bellow. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share with your friends and family.