Many people are suffering from an onset of mental fatigue which hampers their memory and causes serious problems. This may be related to some serious illness which should be treated with an appropriate therapy. However, there’s another solution. Today we’re going to show you a great natural recipe with rosemary that will restore your memory and boost your brain function.
Rosemary can improve your memory and heartrate and reduce stress and anxiety, and this has been confirmed by numerous studies. According to a recent research published in Therapeutic Advances in Psychopharmacology, only a whiff or rosemary can instantly boost your mental performance. The plant can help your mind process information faster.
The study was conducted by the University of Northumbria in Newcastle and discovered that rosemary’s scent can boost the memory by 60-75%. Scientists have been able to discover that not only rosemary can bring out memories of the past, it will also solidify it and help you remember dates, tasks and places easily. Furthermore, the study showed that rosemary can improve the brain’s ability to perform advanced mental tasks and help you remember upcoming tasks easier. And the benefits of the herb don’t stop there! Here’s what it can help you with:
- Helps the body process sugar better, so it’s great for diabetics;
- Improves your digestion;
- Great against anemia and other blood disorders;
- Can recover your nervous system after a prolonged period of intellectual activity;
- Great against colds and respiratory problems such as bronchitis;
- Treats inflammatory conditions and muscle aches;
- Great for any kind of heart problems such as arrhythmia;
- Fights mental fatigue and stress;
- Fights memory loss and increases your learning capacity;
- Treats skin injuries and burns;
- Treats hair loss and dandruff;
- Regulates your body temperature;
- Stimulates your metabolism and improves the function of your liver;
- Improves your overall health.
Here’s how to prepare a great homemade remedy for mental fatigue:
3 fresh rosemary figs
1 liter of red wine
1 cup of organic honey
The preparation couldn’t be simpler – just put the rosemary figs in a liter of red wine and add the honey in the end. Leave the mixture in a container in dark place for 4 days, then take 1 tablespoon of it 3 times a day in the morning, middle of the afternoon and before going to bed. The recipe will boost your brain function and improve your memory, but be careful – it is not recommended for people suffering from liver problems or alcoholism.