Avocado is one of the healthiest fruits you can eat. It has a rich nutritional profile and is very beneficial for our health. Besides the fruit itself, the seed can be consumed as well. In fact, it possesses even more medicinal benefits than the fruit, and can be used topically to treat different aches and pains.
Avocado seeds are great against bone pain, inflammation, skin problems and cramps, and we’re going to show you how to use them for that and many other health problems.
Avocado is an almost complete food that should be a part of your daily diet. Its seed is beneficial as well – it contains 70% of the amino acids in the fruit, as well as a big portion of soluble fiber which is important for your digestion. Here are the main health benefits of avocado seeds:
- Improve circulation;
- Reduce the levels of LDL cholesterol;
- Treat colitis;
- Regulate blood pressure;
- Regulate blood sugar levels;
- Cleans the colon and digestive tract of toxins;
- The seeds are a powerful anti-inflammatory agent;
- Strengthen the immune system;
- Improve digestion;
- Prevent inflammation in the stomach;
- Prevent cardiovascular problems;
- Is a great antioxidant;
- Stimulate the production of collagen in the skin which makes it softer and more elastic and prevents numerous skin disorders;
- Treat diarrhea;
- Controls asthma and other respiratory problems;
- Prevent the spread of tumors;
- Reduce joint pain;
- Fight fatigue;
- Help you lose weight;
- Reduce inflammation in the prostate;
- Treat heartburn.
How to use the seed?
To consume the seed, crush it first, then cook it in a pan with 3 cups of water.
Bring the mixture to a boil, then lower the heat, cover the pan with a lid and simmer for another 30 minutes.
Afterwards, leave the mixture to cool down and drink a cup of it for 3 days, then take a 4-day break and repeat the process again.
Follow this course for 3 weeks, and you will start losing weight and improve your overall health soon.