Ginger accelerates our metabolism and improves our digestion, at the same time stimulating absorption of nutrients and elimination of body wastes, in that way avoiding weight gain.
What will happen to our body if we take 3 grams of ginger?
To ingest 3 grams of an aliment may not seem much, but in the case of ginger it´s more than enough to perceive its benefits.
We are going to show you what occurs in your body after ingesting 3 grams of ginger infusion.
During the first hour ginger will have a thermal effect on your stomach, exerting action on the intestinal flora and alleviating the symptoms of stomach pains.
Also, during the first hour our bodies will have completely digested the nutrients possessed by ginger, and will have initiated the process of transportation and repair at the cellular level, the potent ginger antioxidants beginning their journey in the process of restoring the cells.
During the second hour the ramifications produced by ginger start operating in our body, and we begin to notice the following benefits:
- Gingerol (the active constituent of fresh ginger) shows its presence by fighting against the inflammations in the body (very beneficial in fighting arthritis).
- Ginger also blocks the effects of prostaglandin, a substance that causes inflammation in the blood vessels of the brain, which can provoke migraines. By blocking prostaglandin, ginger reduces and prevents the migraines.
- Ginger´s components can alleviate menstrual pains.
- It eases gastrointestinal distress
- Very effective in controlling dizziness and nausea.
- Fights cancer cells by helping prevent the colon cancer in particular.
- It´s very effective for weight reduction, since it activates fat burning and speeds up the process of weight loss.
How to consume those 3 grams of ginger?
In order to obtain all of the aforementioned benefits you just need to prepare an infusion, whose ingredients are the following:
- 3 grams of minced ginger
- 1 cup of water
- 1 spoonful of honey (optional)
- Juice of half a lemon (optional)
We wait for the water to boil, then remove it from fire and add the 3 grams of minced ginger. We let it rest for 4 minutes. Then we sweeten it up with honey and we add juice of half a lemon if we want to, so as to give it a better taste and enhance the slimming properties of this potent infusion.
Consuming ginger, either as tea or in any other form, is a very good way of staying healthy and in good form. As in the case of all natural foods and remedies, it is very important to be careful when consuming it: ginger is not recommended during pregnancy and lactation, or for the persons suffering from blood clotting problems.
But if you want to lose weight, including this root in your diet – as well as maintaining regular fitness routine – could give you amazing results.