I respect any man who can heal a heart he didn’t break
Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old real men quotes, real men sayings, and real men proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources.
1. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
2. Manhood is defined and decided by the ability to nurture and to protect, by the capability to provide and to sustain.
C. JoyBell C.
3. Being a real man doesn’t mean you sleep with 100 girls, It means you fight for one girl even when 99 others are chasing you.
4. A real man ain’t a coward, he stands by what he says, admits his faults, and corrects his mistakes.
5. If you’re a man, you don’t cry about it, you take life, the ups and downs; if you’re a real man you never go down, you just stay up!
6. A real man never stops trying to show a girl how much he cares, even if he already has her.
7. The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
8. It takes a real man to make a true confession – a Chocolate Soldier will excuse or cloak his sin.
9. Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.
10. The highest reward for man’s toil is not what he gets for it but what he becomes by it
11. Boys will break your heart. Real men will pick up the pieces.
12. To be a man is, precisely, to be responsible.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
13. A man should be able to hear, and to bear, the worst that could be said of him.
14. A real man does not think of victory or defeat. He plunges recklessly towards an irrational death.
15. In every real man a child is hidden that wants to play.
16. A real man is one who fears the death of his heart, not of his body.
Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya
17. Do not go about complaining how hard it is to live in this world. such behavior is entirely unworthy of a real man.
18. You have to be a man before you can be a gentleman.
19. Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.
20. Let men see, let them know, a real man, who lives as he was meant to live.