This Ancient Tibetan Natural Recipe Cures Lung Disease, Gastritis, High Blood Pressure, Rheumatism And More!
This powerful health remedy was discovered in 1972 by UNESCO team. It was discovered in one of the Buddhist Monasteries, in the high mountains of Tibet. This amazing and powerful remedy was written by one local pharmacist 5,000 years ago and has incredible healing properties for the entire human body. This ancient recipe is so powerful that you can use it just once in 5 years.
Buddhist Recipe – Health Benefits:
- The sick myocardial diaphragm
- Rheumatism and arthritis
- Lung disease
- Lack of appetite
- Hearing and various vision disorders
- Gastritis, hemorrhoids and stomach ulcers
- Melts the blood clots and boosts your metabolism
- Clears the body of gallstones, kidney stones and fat
- Regulates body weight
- And, the most important thing: The Buddhist health recipe absorbs any external and internal tumors!
Buddhist Health Recipe:
- 350 grams garlic (fresh and natural garlic – You should avoid Chinese garlic)
- 220 – 250 grams of alcohol (95-96°) – or you can use rum
First, you should crush the garlic and put it in a glass jar. Then, pour some alcohol over it. You should know that the alcohol can’t contain substances, such as: chloride, methanol, etc. now, close the jar very tight and put it in the refrigerator for the next 10 days. On the 11th day, strain the mixture from the jar with gauze or some other strainer. Pour the strained liquid in the same glass jar and put it in the refrigerator for another 2 days.
You should take this Buddhist ancient recipe for healthy life in small drops. The drops should be consumed with some water or milk, before your meals. Just follow this chart bellow and you will do great.