Many people are getting tired of eating the same foods every day, all over again. Some are taking a banana, others take apples, but the real question is are you getting the most out of the fruit you eat? That is why it is a good idea to chop the banana you’re about to have and mix it with some other fruits.
It is known as synergy. You are not getting only a large number of nutrients by consuming more fruits. Those nutrients are working together in order to produce and provide the best health benefits that any fruit on its own.
This fruit salad is wonderful, just make it and eat it. You’ll need a lime, some honey, and fruits. The key to this amazing fruit salad is the fruits to be ripe perfectly.
Rainbow Fruit Salad With Honey & Lime
- 4 kiwis peeled (sliced)
- 3 mandarin oranges (peeled)
- 1 lb of strawberries (sliced)
- 6 oz of blackberries
- 12 oz of blueberries
- 1 lb of pineapple diced
- 2 ripe bananas
Honey & Lime Dressing
- A tablespoon of fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons of organic lime zest
- 1/4 cup of organic honey
- Mix all the fruits together in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk the lime zest, lime juice and honey.
- Pour the dressing over the fruit salad, pour until all fruits are covered.