Cancer is a difficult and deadly disease which can strike at any minute. The usual treatment for the disease includes radiation and chemotherapy, but both treatments have horrible side-effects which are often the main cause of death in cancer patients. Luckily, the disease has been treated naturally for centuries, so there are many alternative treatments that can help.
Today we’re going to talk about soursop (graviola), a tropical fruit with incredible anti-cancer properties that may be a viable cure for cancer. According to studies, the fruit works better than chemotherapy and is rich in essential vitamins and minerals that will strengthen your immune system and improve your overall health.
How to use soursop against cancer?
Thanks to the incredible medicinal properties, the soursop fruit can treat numerous diseases. It is a natural remedy against rheumatism and skin problems, and its calming effects can be of great help against anxiety and depression. The fruit can also fight cancer, and according to some scientists, it may be the “holy grail” of cancer cures. Here are the top health benefits of the graviola fruit:
- A powerful astringent, antiparasitic and anti-cancer agent;
- Has great expectorant properties;
- A natural antidepressant and vasodilator;
- Treats numerous digestive problems;
- Has been shown to destroy the cells of 12 different types of cancer including lung, breast, prostate and colon cancer;
- Can treat several nerve disorders.
According to experts, taking a glass of graviola juice can treat numerous diseases including cancer.
Soursop Ice Cream
- 1 ½ pounds of Soursop
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups of cold boiled water
- 1 pound of Sugar
- 5 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 cup of whipped cream
- Peel the soursop, remove the seeds, blend with water and milk, sift, add the lemon juice and sugar, stirring until dissolved and finally add the whipped cream and egg whites until stiff.
- Put in freezer until hardened
- 1 liter of milk (you can use almond milk)
- 125 g of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- Crushed ice
- 1 / 2 unit of soursop
- Peel the soursop, cut into pieces and remove the seeds. Add a little water and beat. Add milk, sugar and crushed ice. Beat again and serve with cinnamon.