Did you know that honey is one of the healthiest foods on the planet? Why – well, that’s easy to answer! Because honey contains high amounts of vitamins and minerals. Note: the experts say that the type of vitamins and minerals and their quantity depends on the type of flowers used for apiculture. Honey has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, so it is often used as a natural antiseptic in traditional medicines. Honey contains nutraceuticals, which are very effective for the removal of free radicals from the body.
Honey is amazing and it’s very useful and beneficial against many different health problems, but its effects are even bigger when it is combined with cinnamon. Cinnamon is a sweet spice, which goes well in savory dishes like soups and tagines. Some people use cinnamon to speed up the weight loss process, other people use it to improve their sleep. This super healthy spice has many health benefits, and you should use it every day to improve your health in general.This mixture is extremely effective, especially for conditions like high cholesterol and blood sugar, as well as a range of viruses. These two ingredients are inexpensive and easily available, and their mixture can be of great help in almost all kinds of health issues.
- Gall bladder infection – here’s what you need to do: just mix two tablespoons of cinnamon and one tablespoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and rink it every day. In this way you will successfully eliminate bacteria in your gall bladder.
- Cholesterol – this combo can help you lower cholesterol level by only 10% in only 2 hours. All you need to do is to mix two tablespoons of honey and three tablespoons of cinnamon in a big cup of tea, and drink it regularly.
- Heart diseases – you should make honey and cinnamon pasta. You should consume the pasta on bread (instead of marmalade) for breakfast every morning. It decreases cholesterol level in the arteries, and thus leads to a prevention of a possible heart attack.
- Arthritis – make a mixture by mixing two tablespoons of honey and a tablespoon of cinnamon in a glass of water. If consumed in the morning and at night, this drink will address chronic arthritis, and if consumed regularly, it can even help against cancer.
- Immune system – regular consumption of honey and cinnamon powder also improves your immunity and guards your organism against bacteria and viruses.
- Cold and Flu– in cases of cold, chronic cough and sinus obstruction, take 1 tablespoon of honey with ¼ tablespoon of cinnamon three days in a row. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.